I plan on having a fairly long coding session tomorrow, and I've got some goals that I would like to accomplish during this session:
- Google has added an item to the support library to allow the "action bar" in apps running on Android 2.2+. So I plan on adding that to Auto Respond for Android 2.2 and 2.3.x.
- I want to get a solid foundation set for Google Games in Tic Tac Toe. I don't know if I can get it working completely in one day, but I want to at least get a good start.
- I want to get some actual working features built into my top secret app project
- Right now there's only a design and some basic navigation, I want to create some REAL functionality this weekend.
- I spent some time yesterday making some changes so that it's more flexible, and can hopefully have changes made to content in the app without releasing a new version of the app. Instead, it will download the new content from an outside source, and I think I can do this directly through the Play Store.
That may seem like a relatively short list, but I think it will be a lot of work. Not so much Auto Respond, but the other two could be some serious time.
Neither of these updates (Auto Respond or Tic Tac Toe) will be released before August 18th. I will be out of town from the 10th to the 17th of August and I don't want to release new features before then, because new features mean potential for new bugs. I don't want to potentially introduce new bugs while I'm unavailable to fix them.