We've Moved

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

It can be found at the new website: http://fifteen15studios.com/blog/

Personal Blog

Want to know more about the man behind the programs? Check out my personal blog: http://havens1515.blogspot.com

Friday, September 7, 2012

Poll for next Auto Respond feature

I've got a list of ideas for future versions, and want your input. What do you think I should work on next? Here's my list:


  • Schedule for responses (useful during a daily/weekly meeting)
    • This is one that I would find useful myself, as I have a meeting every Monday morning
  • Timer to automatically turn off auto respond after certain time period, or at specific time (useful while watching a movie)
  • Jelly Bean style notifications (I have some ideas for things to put in the pull-down)
  • Ability to change the "default" message
  • Message-specific settings, as well as global settings
    • I need to think a little on the best way to do this, but it has been an idea for a while now
  • Backup and restore of settings and messages
    • I've been thinking about the best way to save this stuff, I have a couple of ideas to try
  • Widgets to easily enable auto respond with a specific preset message
    • I tried this once and failed, but I can try again
  • Tabbed Settings screen
    • I tried this as well, but I am willing to continue trying


Leave a comment with the feature you want the most. If you have any suggestions that aren't on this list, feel free to add them in the comments as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment