We've Moved

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

It can be found at the new website: http://fifteen15studios.com/blog/

Personal Blog

Want to know more about the man behind the programs? Check out my personal blog: http://havens1515.blogspot.com

Monday, March 11, 2013

Auto Respond Crash

I've noticed in Google Analytics that there is still a crash bug in Auto Respond.

From what I can tell, the crash seems to happen when moving from the settings menu, into the "Main Options Menu", and it has only occurred on Android 4.0.4. I has happened in both the free and the paid version, but only a total of 3 times.

I do not have a device running 4.0.4, and my Galaxy Nexus running 4.2.2 seems to not crash when I run it. I created an emulated 4.0.4 device, and still cannot recreate the crash.

If you have a device running Android 4.0 or higher, can you please try to recreate this crash and send me a crash report? As I said, the crash seems to be happening either in the settings menu, or the Main Options Menu, or when transitioning between the two screens.

No comments:

Post a Comment