We've Moved

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

It can be found at the new website: http://fifteen15studios.com/blog/

Personal Blog

Want to know more about the man behind the programs? Check out my personal blog: http://havens1515.blogspot.com

Friday, December 21, 2012

Do Not Respond Window (And happy holidays)

I realized the other day that there was yet another neglected window when I did my redesign... the "Do Not Respond" window.

Part of the reason why I forgot it is because it's buried in the settings, and I cannot apply quite the same design to the settings window (or at least not easily... maybe I'll look into that as a possibility.)

So I just spent a few minutes reworking that window as well. It was a quick and painless transition, but it isn't really enough of a change to need a new release (especially since I just put out an update this morning) so I'm going to sit on it for a while, and it will be included in my next release.

Since I just mentioned it (and literally just thought of it as I was writing it) I will look into the possibility of adding a cancel and OK button to the bottom of the settings screens, to keep that constant with the rest of the app, but I'm not sure if that's easily done. I may have to literally rewrite ALL of the code for those screens in order to make that possible, instead of just rewriting the layout and a small bit of logical code. If that's the case, it will not be done. But if there is a way for me to easily add buttons to a settings screen, I'm sure I'll find it.

Until next update, let me know if there are any feature requests or lingering bugs. Otherwise, you probably won't hear from me for a week or so. I have family in town this weekend, and will likely be spending the next few days with them instead of my computer.

Happy holidays everyone! I hope you all get all of the presents that you asked for and, as always, stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment