We've Moved

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

It can be found at the new website: http://fifteen15studios.com/blog/

Personal Blog

Want to know more about the man behind the programs? Check out my personal blog: http://havens1515.blogspot.com

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Auto Respond 1.2.9

Auto Respond 1.2.9 has been published and is now live in the Play Store!

I tested it on Android 2.3 this morning using my roommate's phone, and it's a good thing I did because I found, and fixed, a bug that wasn't occurring on my phone.

Here's the full change log:

1.2.9:

(Pro)
  • Custom responses to individual contacts
(Common)
  • Fixed an issue with changing orientation on various screens
  • Fixed a rare issue with "Do Not Respond" list
  • Fixed a potential issue with auto starting the dock service after reboot
  • Fixed an issue where changing the message while Auto Respond was active would not update the message in the notification
  • empty space will be trimmed from the beginning/end of the response message before sending.
  • Made check boxes into on/off switches for users on Android 4.0+

No comments:

Post a Comment