I tested it on Android 2.3 this morning using my roommate's phone, and it's a good thing I did because I found, and fixed, a bug that wasn't occurring on my phone.
Here's the full change log:
- Custom responses to individual contacts
- Fixed an issue with changing orientation on various screens
- Fixed a rare issue with "Do Not Respond" list
- Fixed a potential issue with auto starting the dock service after reboot
- Fixed an issue where changing the message while Auto Respond was active would not update the message in the notification
- empty space will be trimmed from the beginning/end of the response message before sending.
- Made check boxes into on/off switches for users on Android 4.0+