We've Moved

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

It can be found at the new website: http://fifteen15studios.com/blog/

Personal Blog

Want to know more about the man behind the programs? Check out my personal blog: http://havens1515.blogspot.com

Monday, February 25, 2013

Auto Respond 1.2.9.3

I've pushed a new update to both the free and paid versions of Auto Respond. I've received a couple of crash reports, and have fixed those issues.

Sorry for the problems, but THANK YOU for the crash reports. Without those reports, I have no idea that there is a problem. Or if I am aware of a problem, I have no idea where it is generated. The crash report tells me the error code, and exactly what line of code generated the error. I can then look the code in question and see why that line may be generating an error.

Again, this is only a bug fix release, but it is important for you to update. The update has been published, but will probably not be pushed through Google's servers for a couple hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment