The only thing I didn't finish is adding the new settings to individual schedules. To tell the truth, I've just been too lazy to do it.
- Fixed a bug with "Silence Ringer" option
- Fixed a bug with "Desk Dock Response Message" in "Dock Settings" screen
- Fixed a bug which caused the "OK" button on the main settings screen to disappear on orientation change
- Made responding to text messages optional
- Changed some more "Cancel" buttons to "OK"
- Added Analytics to learn how users interact with the app
- Added "Share App" option to menu
Tic Tac Toe:
It's done! Roughly 36 hours after I started, I have a playable version of Tic Tac Toe with 3 difficulties:
- Easy - chooses a random number, and if the spot is free, it moves there. If not, it chooses again until it finds an empty spot
- Medium - If it can win, it wins. If it can block, it blocks. Otherwise, same random number scheme
- Impossible - If you can win (not tie, actually win) I did something wrong.
I have a very simple icon for it, and some basic graphics... nothing too amazing it's Tic Tac Toe!
I do still need to add some advertisements to it, just to attempt to bring in some small amounts of cash, but that's quick and easy.
Neither of these have been released yet, but I will likely upload them late tonight or early tomorrow.