We've Moved

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

It can be found at the new website: http://fifteen15studios.com/blog/

Personal Blog

Want to know more about the man behind the programs? Check out my personal blog: http://havens1515.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Request for Auto Respond

Someone today posted a review with a request that responding to text messages become optional, like responding to phone calls is. I have actually been thinking about doing this for quite some time, and will spend a bit of time making it a reality soon.

I plan on changing around the settings screens a bit, to make it so that the two options are actually on the same page. I want to do this so that you cannot disable BOTH options at the same time. The app is useless if both options are disabled.

If you aren't following me on Twitter (I've actually posted more about it on FB than anything, but w/e) you might not know that I've been sick for a few days. I didn't go to work today, and I actually slept almost all day. I'm feeling much better after a day off, (and MUCH sleep) and I'm hoping to be back to 100% soon. If I do get better I plan on doing some programming this weekend. Unfortunately, this is a busy weekend. I'm going to a hockey game tomorrow night and, because of the playoffs, football is on both Saturday and Sunday this weekend. So I may not spend as much time as a usual weekend session, but this option addition is a simple thing that I should be able to push out in no time. (Sorry, I enjoy my football.)

I still have some other things to finish, like adding analytics to the paid version, but when they are all completed I'll release an update. Hopefully that update will come this weekend or early next week.

If you have requests, PLEASE let me know. I'd prefer it not be in a review, because I may not see those immediately (or ever, if a lot of people end up leaving reviews simultaneously.) You can leave requests here in my blog or contact me on Twitter, Google+, or by email. My Twitter, Google+ and Email address are all available in the app description on Google Play, and are also in the app under the "Credits" screen in the menu.

One last thing:
All of the reviews that I HAVE received, on both versions, have been 5 stars. THANK YOU for that! I am trying to keep everyone happy (including myself) and sometimes that's not an easy thing to do. But you guys seem to appreciate the work that I've put into this app, and I'm thankful for that. Keep the reviews coming!! :-)

As always, any requests or issues, please let me know and I will look into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment